Due to a recent expansion in our workload, Suir Engineering requires 3 no. junior safety advisors.
The above roles will be part of a larger Safety team on multi-million Euro blue chip sites, based in Dublin. Full mentoring will be provided by the senior Suir EHS team on site.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting and supporting the sites teams on implementation of the Suir EHS management system.
- Delivering on continual improvement on existing ISO 14001 and 18001 certification.
- Supporting the site team in achieving and maintaining compliance with legal and Corporate EHS requirements.
- Updating and maintaining site EHS procedures.
- Assisting, supporting and advising on the industrial hygiene and occupational health program requirements.
- Participation in carrying out Internal EHS Audits within the facilities.
- Tracking and reporting of audit actions, closure on internal and external audit points.
Qualifications / Experience
- A higher Diploma or relevant degree.
- Minimum 6 months on site experience
Please email your CV, for the above roles to Tom Prendergast firstname.lastname@example.org , EHS Manager, Suir Engineering