Do you require the services of an engineering firm that is equipped to meet the challenges and requirements of the energy and utility sector?
Through more than 35 years of service to national energy authorities and high-profile corporate clients in Ireland, the UK and Europe, Suir Engineering has gained wide-ranging experience in the design and installation of electrical and mechanical infrastructure for conventional and renewable energy projects.
In this climate, our clients need to know that their energy and utility projects will be completed safely, efficiently and cost effectively within the time-frame available to them. They want an adaptable engineering partner with a skilled team that is capable of operating in a diverse range of conditions and able to deliver cutting-edge solutions that meet their unique requirements.
We are particularly well placed to serve the needs of clients undertaking renewable projects, having recently completed major works on a number of sites, including:
- Galway Wind Park, Co. Galway Knockduff, Co. Cork AIS 110kV Substation
- Reamore Co. Kerry AIS 110/38kV Substation
- Cordal, Co. Kerry AIS 110/38kV Substation
- Leitir Guingad, Co. Galway 38kV Substation
- Knockacummer, Co. Cork AIS 110kV Substation
- Lisheen, Co. Tipperary AIS 110kV Substation
Whether you are upgrading your existing infrastructure or want to establish new plants to capitalise on the demand for renewable energy, our in-house design and engineering teams are equipped to carry out comprehensive civil electrical & mechanical works, from the design phase right through to final commissioning.
Our services include:
- Full turnkey EPC energy & utility projects
- Design, installation and commissioning substations up to 275kV
- Switchgear supply, installation and maintenance
- High Voltage cable design, procure and install
- Design and installation of overhead power lines
- Structured cabling solutions
- Electrical balance of plant works
- SCADA systems and cabling
- Grounding/earthing systems
Thanks to our rigorous quality control process and wholesale adoption of lean engineering principles, we can ensure that your energy and utility project will be fulfilled on time and to a high standard, without generating excessive waste or exceeding your budget.
To discover how Suir Engineering can apply its experience to meet your energy and utility needs and help you advance your energy market share, talk to us today.