Graduate Programme 2023 Now Open!
Suir Engineering are currently taking applications for our 2023 Graduate programme. We will be seeking graduates for exciting projects in both Ireland and Europe, such as.
– Electrical Engineers
– Mechanical Engineers
– Civil Engineers
– Quantity Surveyors
Our Graduate Programme:
We are committed to hiring a number of Graduates every year, we strive to hire the best people as we believe these Graduates are key to the future of our business. We invest in the training and development of our team and provide the support and experience you need to fulfil your potential.
Our graduate programme takes 18 months to complete starting in the September of each year. In order to support your integration into our company, you will be assigned a mentor, given training and exposure to different functions of the business. You will also be part of the project team, working on site. The courses are delivered by external and internal subject-matter experts in a dedicated learning environment.
In addition to on the job experience we also provide some specialised programmes for our Graduate Trainees
- Induction week
- Soft Skills Modules – communications / presentation skills
- Business Modules – learn how different parts of our business work
- Business Project
In return from Suir ….
- Competitive salary from €35, 000
- Employer contributions to Pension and Private Healthcare
- 21 days annual leave
- Employee Wellbeing and Employee Assistance Programme
- Educational Assistance and CPD
- We support graduates who wish to pursue Chartered Engineer or Chartered Quantity Surveying status.
- Opportunities to progress your career whilst working on large scale projects
- Mentoring from Senior team members
Is this Graduate Program for me?
Candidates must have Level 8 or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Flexible to travel
If you would like an opportunity to earn while you learn, have an itch to work abroad and travel and gain both work and life experiences the click HERE to apply.