Location: Kildare/Dublin Region
We are currently recruiting a number of BIM Technicians on a full-time permanent basis.
Overall Role Objective
The role of the BIM Modeler is to assist the Project Manager to deliver high quality data enriched models and construction drawings. This also involves assisting the Project Manager in overall project planning, detailed design development and coordination between all disciplines, managing and adhering to office/client BIM standards.
- BIM Modelling and creation using Revit, Autocad, Plant3d and FABCAD for both live and tender projects.
- Monitor modelling for any clashing and update drawings.
- Produce 2D drawings from Revit/CAD files.
- 3D coordination of Asset Information Model.
- Produce images for reports using BIM renders.
- Contribute to the process of creating as built documentation.
- Follow document control processes.
- Liaise with the Project Manager reporting on progress.
- Attend meetings with Clients as requested.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the Company.
Job / Person Skills required:
- Suitable Candidate must have a third level degree in Engineering/Construction Management or a minimum of 3 year’s relevant work experience.
- Experience in utilizing Autodesk Suite of products.
- Knowledge of basic construction processes and procedures.
- Advanced PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint, Revit and AutoCAD).
- Good knowledge of M&E services and HVAC background.
- Previous experience of producing AutoCAD M&E service drawings.
- The ability to read, interpret and understand specifications and drawings.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
Benefits: Competitive salary, 21 days annual leave; Employee Pension Option; Employee Assistance Programme; Medical Checks; Bike-to-Work Scheme; Free Parking.
When applying for this role please click ‘BIM Technician’ position on the drop-down menu.