Location: Blanchardstown & Kellystown Leixslip
We are currently recruiting a number of Document Controllers on a full-time permanent basis.
Overall Role Objective
The Document Controller / Site Administrator is responsible for processing, logging, distributing and filing all site-based documentation and drawings and ensuring all site administration work is completed.
- Manage and coordinate all documentation and drawings with the project team.
- Use ACONEX and EIDA (Construction Management Software) for the management of documentation and ensure both align.
- Manage Project Folder on SharePoint and ensure alignment with Aconex and EIDA.
- Print, log and file drawings and plans.
- Assist in the preparation of Operation & Maintenance manuals.
- Ensure the various prints of drawings, schedules and specifications are kept up to date and maintained for record purposes as described in the document control section of QA procedures.
- Prepare weekly time sheets for all site labour for Payroll processing.
- Organise site inductions for all new hires.
- Prepare purchase orders for site materials.
- Organise courier deliveries.
- Organise all site paperwork.
- General administration and office-based duties.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Documentation Control.
- Administration experience essential.
- Experience in the construction industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with Clients and Management.
- Capable of multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- IT Skills – A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, plus proficient in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Experience in ACONEX and EIDA would be an advantage.
Benefits: Competitive salary, 21 days annual leave; Employee Pension Option; Employee Assistance Programme; Medical Checks; Compassionate Leave; Bike-to-Work Scheme; Free Parking.
When applying for this role please click ‘Document Controller’ position on the drop-down menu.