Location: Cork/Limerick & Dublin
We are currently hiring E&I Technicians that will initially be based on our job in the Cork/Limerick & Dublin Region.
- Fault finding and rectification for instrumentation systems.
- Diagnose process faults and failures
- Carry out maintenance, repair and inspection of Instrumentation, electrical and control, equipment across all departments.
- Provide technical support to the operations team.
- Carrying out unplanned maintenance as instructed.
- Carrying out receipt verifications on new instruments.
- Carrying out bench test calibrations.
- Loop checking and testing instrument and verifying cabling.
- Maintaining accurate inspection and test records to comply with current legislation and plant safety and quality requirements.
- Assisting operations in diagnosing process problems and failures.
- Responsibility to maintain the compliance of ATEX certified equipment used in hazardous areas.
- Suggest continuous improvement suggestions for processes and calibration activities
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GAMP and FDA.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and engineering documentation
- Capable of successfully working within a team while having the initiative to self-resolve issues.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint Auto CAD etc.
- Ability to work to tight schedules and achieve targets.
Qualifications / Skills
- Electrical Instrumentation trade qualification.
- Interest in Electrical/electronic’s/control systems.
- Previous relevant work experience is an advantage.
- Good attention to detail.
- Well organised.
- Ability to multi task.
- Good time management.
- Safety focused.
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling Training complete and in-date is essential.
- Willingness to travel at home or abroad.
When applying for this role please click ‘EI_Technician’ position on the drop-down menu.