Location: Dublin & Kildare
We are currently recruiting a Planner to work on 110/220 KV Sub Station projects on a full-time permanent basis.
Overall Role Objective
The overall role objective of the Project Planner/Scheduler is to ensure that construction projects are completed within set deadlines, on budget and in line with all the relevant safety standards and regulations.
- Continuously model the steps of the construction project in different diagrams.
- Prepare and update project programmes.
- Produce manpower loadings and progress S-Curves.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Make decisions related to logistics and resources.
- Monitor and report on internal productivity and issue Earned Value Analysis on a weekly basis.
- Consider the costs and possibilities of reducing them without compromising quality or safety.
- Attend meetings with the Project Team to discuss progress made and any issues that arise over the course of the project.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Qualifications / Skills
- Primavera P6 qualification plus full proficiency in the software.
- Excellent computer skills – experience Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project would be a distinct advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role within the construction industry.
- Experience working as a Mechanical or Electrical Planner would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Benefits: Competitive salary, 21 days annual leave; Employee Pension Option; Employee Assistance Programme; Medical Checks; Compassionate Leave; Bike-to-Work Scheme; Free Parking.
When applying for this role please click ‘Pre Commissioning Lead’ position on the drop-down menu.