Location: Dublin & Kildare
We are currently recruiting a number of Quantity Surveyors (from junior up to senior level) on a full-time permanent basis to work on 110/220 KV Sub Station projects
The Quantity Surveyor will provide support to the Construction Team on all Quantity Surveying Functions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the lifecycle of the project.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Project Procurement including Sub-contractors.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
Qualifications / Skills Required
- A relevant degree qualification.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Electrical experience.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Benefits: Competitive salary, 21 days annual leave; Employee Pension Option; Employee Assistance Programme; Medical Checks; Compassionate Leave; Bike-to-Work Scheme; Free Parking.
When applying for this role please click ‘Electrical-QS’ position on the drop-down menu.