This project involved the Electrical services installation for a fit-out Contract at Burlington Plaza 2. In total, the area of floors included within our scope of fit out work amounted to circa 7,000 m2.
The fit-out works included connecting to existing primary distribution services on each floor. The fire, security and access control systems were extended to cover to the fit-out areas.
A complete new lighting system was installed on each floor along with power and data to each desk. Power and data were run under the raised access floor and up through floor grommets into each desk.
A CAT 6A structured cabling system was installed throughout the building. Each level was cabled back to a local server room with the main comms room located on the ground floor being linked by fibre and multicore copper cables. The main comms room has fire suppression, water leak detection and UPS protection.
- Project: BOI Fit Out Burlington Plaza 2
- Value: € 3,015,000.00
- Client: Bank of Ireland
- Consultant: Bruce Shaw
- Architect: Henry J Lyons & Partners
- Builder: Bennetts Construction
- QS: Homan O’Brien
Suir Engineering Scope of Work
- Modifications to existing power supply to building.
- Provision and Installation of a sub-main LT Switchboard.
- Provision and Installation of full standby generator sets.
- Provision and Installation of UPS Units.
- Provision and Installation of sub distribution centres.
- Provision and Installation of cable containment within ceiling voids.
- Provision and Installation of underfloor busbar power module.
- Provision and Installation of lighting wiring installation.
- Provision and Installation of lighting management / air conditioning control systems.
- Provision and Installation of luminaries & emergency lighting systems.
- Provision and Installation of Audio Visual Facilities.
- Provision and Installation of Fire Alarm System.
- Provision and Installation of mechanical plant and BMS points wiring installations.
- Access Control, CCTV and Intruder Alarm Security Systems.
- Provision of small power and general services outlets.
- Provision of wiring to specialist ventilation and fire suppression systems.
- Bonding of raised access floor.
- Complete testing and commissioning of all installations.
- Voice, Data & Security systems