This project involved the construction of a new Dairy Processing and Manufacturing Facility for the manufacturing and development of dairy projects in Kilkenny Ireland. The facility is one of the most modern and largest facility of its kind in Europe. The total
The total building area of 24,597 sq. meters comprising of 2 story administration and laboratory building, a five-story production building with 4 flues, a raw material storage warehouse, a dairy ingredients intake building, a utility building, a 38kv substation, a tank farm, a waste water pre-treatment building with waste water neutralisation tanks.
Suir Engineering Scope of Work
- Medium Voltage Installation.
- Low Voltage Installation.
- Installation of MCC’s & Low Voltage Switchgear.
- Sub-Mains Cabling.
- Ladders / Trays / Panelboards.
- Process Power.
- HVAC Power.
- Earthing & Lightning Protection.
- Lighting * Emergency Lighting.
- Fire Alarm.
- External Lighting.
- Public Address.
- Voice & Data.
- I&C Containment & Support Process.
- Generator Installation.
- UPS Installation.
- Power Factor Correction.