Project Topaz consisted of a new 7.5t/hour drying process expansion of the Glanbia Ireland Belview facility, in order to increase capacity, a new third drier was added at the Belview plant.
The overall expansion project encompassed new:
- Milk intakes
- Evaporation facilities
- Drying facilities
- Bagging facilities
Suir Engineering Scope of Work
Suir Engineering’s electrical scope of work for this project includes items outlined below:
- Medium Voltage Installation.
- Low Voltage Installation.
- Installation of MCC’s & Low Voltage Switchgear.
- Sub-Mains Cabling.
- Ladders / Trays / Panelboards.
- Low Voltage General Services.
- Process Power.
- HVAC Power.
- Earthing & Lighting Protection.
- Lighting & Emergency Lighting.
- Fire Alarm.
- External Lighting.
- Public Address.
- Voice & Data.
- I&C Containment & Support Process.
- generator Installation.
- UPS Installation.
- Power Factor Correction.