Pre & Final
Commissioning: Suir Engineering has commissioned and connected over 1GW to the domestic grid
Guarantee your critical hardware has been installed properly, in accordance with safety protocols, industry standards and with sufficient emphasis on maximising energy efficiency and sustainability.
PRE & FINAL COMMISSIONING SERVICES
We not only apply an exhaustive quality control and optimisation process to all of our own builds; we also offer third-party services to provide you with independent verification for work carried out by other firms.
Here are some of the essential commissioning services we can provide you with:
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of customer assets
- Electrical and Mechanical engineering inspections
- Protection relay testing using state of the art test equipment. Schemes completed include Synchronising, EGIP, Busbar protection, Impedance, Differential
- Site Acceptance Testing & Factory Acceptance Testing
- Circuit breaker Commissioning and Condition assessment
- HV Cable testing and fault location
- Ensuring compliance with LEED and other sustainability guidelines
- Commissioning consultancy including oversight, witnessing, coordination and management.
- Fully trained Senior Authorised Persons (SAP)
The peace of mind gained through the careful application of pre and final commissioning services is truly priceless.