This contestable AIS 110kV station is located in the Boggeragh Mountains, Co. Cork. The project involves the design and build of 110kV AIS transformer bay extension to the existing Boggeragh 110kV substation.
Suir Engineering were responsible for the complete detailed electrical engineering design and installation for the 110kV contestable substation extension, as well as design civil & structural design and construction works on the site. Suir also carried out PSCS and review meetings with Eirgird/ESB for the substation project.
Suir Engineering Scope of Work
- Installation of 1no. 110kV Transformer Bay.
- Interface with ESB / Eirgrid on existing 110kV Substation.
- 110kV Busbar Extension.
- Design, Procure, Install & Commission 1No 110/33kV 116MVA Transformer.
- All Utility & IPP Control Panels and Protection Relays.
- Supply & Installation of 33kV Switchgear.
- Pre Commissioning of AIS 110kV Station.
- Commissioning of 1No IPP Transformer Bay.
- Earthing Studies & Design and Earthing Installation.
- 33kV Wind Farm Collector System.
- Discrimination and Short Circuit Study.
- Small Power, Lighing & Emergency Lighting System.
- Liason with local Utility Representatives and Grid Providers.