The Suir Way
Succeed by delivering a Better Experience
The Suir Way is the way we work.
The Suir Way is about bringing our business together through consistent and familiar processes designed to help us continually improve.
we doing it?
We want to continue to grow our business, develop our people, build on our reputation and provide our existing and future customers with what they value.
SUIR at every level
The Suir Way works through STRUCTURED, CONSISTENT MEETINGS at all 4 levels of the business – called TIER MEETINGS.
Tier 4 Meeting
Trades people, EHS, Foremen and Chargehands. Each tier meeting is scheduled and happens consistently using standardised tools to gather and deliver the right information.
Tier 3 Meeting
Construction Managers, Supervision, EHS, QS, Engineers, Planners and QA. The leader of each tier meeting attends the next tier meeting to share information, issues, concerns and ideas.
Tier 2 Meeting
PM’s, EHS, Operations and Departments Issues, concerns and ideas are raised through the business to identify solutions and to implement change.
Tier 1 Meeting
Senior Management Team Learnings from across the business are shared – issues, new ideas and innovations are addressed at each tier of the business to identify a better way of working.
Succeed by Delivering a Better Experience
- Our people are empowered to make changes to ensure a quality install through effective ways of working
- Our people have a voice and feel empowered.
- We have a in-built culture of innovation, learning and continuous improvement.
- Value is delivered every step of the journey. Our efficient processes deliver value.
- We have a standard, consistent and fully integrated health, safety, environment and quality system within the business.