Energy, Power and Renewables:
HV/MV contractor for the Renewable Energy Sector
A Cleaner Energy Solution
For over 20 years Suir Engineering has helped its customers achieve their vision of a cleaner energy future through the design and build of high voltage (HV) and medium voltage (MV) transmission and distribution systems.
Suir Engineering’s Energy & Utilities division are a specialist team that delivers sub-stations, OHL and UGC up to and including 220kV under Turnkey, Engineer-Procure-Construct (EPC) and construct only methods of project delivery.
Suir Engineering has developed a comprehensive approach to planning, design and construction that maximises value and optimises resources, time and capital, to deliver AIS and GIS contestable and non-contestable substations.
BESS is one of several technology options that can enhance power system flexibility and enable high levels of renewable energy integration. Recently Suir Engineering partnered in the installation of Ireland’s first ever grid scale, battery-based, energy storage project.
Companies we work with
Suir Engineering Energy & Utilities division has
Energy & Utilities Services:
- Full turnkey, EPC contract solution, as well as traditional, and Design & Build contracts
- Complete electrical design for the sub-station up to and including 220kV
- Electrical balance of plant (EBoP) projects
- Design, installation, and commissioning substations up to 220kV
- Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) installation
- Design, supply & installation of OHL & UGC, and junction boxes, and terminations up to 220kV
- Grid and collector cable installations
- Cable jointing up to 220kV
- Complete civil/structural engineering design
- Project Management including PSCS & PSDP
- Pre-commissioning & commissioning management
- Planning assistance & wayleave/consent management
- Liaison with DNO+TSO, and all other related stakeholders
- Capital Plant design, coordination, procurement, install and commission
- Testing, commissioning and handover
Turnkey Substation Partner of Choice
Suir Engineering are your partner of choice for projects in the Energy & Utilities, renewable, power generation, data centre, water, and gas sectors.
Our specialist in house team includes engineering, design, commissioning and SAP approved professionals with the expertise and capability to successfully deliver on budget and programme.
Email Us Today
Our Work in Energy & Utilities
Kellystown 220kV Substation & Grid Cable Project
Cordal 110kV Substation Project
Slievecallan 110kV Substation & Cable Project
Knockacummer Wind Farm, Co. Cork
Tees Valley 2 Renewable Energy Facility
Reamore 110/38kV Substation/Knocknagoum Wind Farm
Knockduff 110kV Substation