One Dublin Airport Central is a former 1960s office building that has been completely transformed by the DAA. The award-winning building, was the first phase in the Dublin Airport Central development, now houses approximately 500 ESB International staff.
The works consisted of the fit-out of the basement, ground, first, second, third, fourth and fifth floors of an existing office building at the Dublin Airport Central One. The building is a five story office block with basement.
Suir Engineering carried out the complete Mechanical services installation for the 5 story over basement building (7,400sq.m) The ESB International Fit-Out is a combination of open plan offices, cellular offices, large conference rooms and canteen spaces.
Suir Engineering Scope of Work
- Soils and Wastes Installation (above ground)
- Water Services Installation
- Cooling System Installation
- Heating System Installation
- Ventilation System Installation
- Building Energy Management System (BEMS) Installation
- Testing and Commissioning
- Engineer Verification
- Health & Safety File Operation & Maintenance Manuals including as Built Drawings
- Client Demonstrations & Handover