One Dublin Airport Central is a former 1960s office building that has been completely transformed by the DAA. The award-winning building, was the first phase in the Dublin Airport Central development, now houses approximately 500 ESB International staff.
The works consisted of the fit-out of the basement, ground, first, second, third, fourth and fifth floors of an existing office building at the Dublin Airport Central One. The building is a five story office block with basement.
Suir Engineering carried out the complete Mechanical services installation for the 5 story over basement building (7,400sq.m) The ESB International Fit-Out is a combination of open plan offices, cellular offices, large conference rooms and canteen spaces.
Suir Engineering Scope of Work
Suir Engineering’s mechanical scope of work for this project includes items outlined below:
- Soils and Wastes Installation (above ground)
- Water Services Installation
- Cooling System Installation
- Heating System Installation
- Ventilation System Installation
- Building Energy Management System (BEMS) Installation
- Testing and Commissioning
- Engineer Verification
- Health & Safety File Operation & Maintenance Manuals including as Built Drawings
- Client Demonstrations & Handover