This is Pfizer’s (formerly Wyeth) latest investment in Ireland, €1.8 billion in a new biopharmaceutical campus located on a 90-acre site at the Grange Castle Business Park in South County Dublin. The new development is one of the largest integrated biopharmaceutical campuses in the worldand is the only facility in Europe to manufacture biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals and vaccines within the same facility. 1,100 full time employees have been recruited by Pfizer to date at Grange Castke.
Drug Product Three-storey secondary production packaging building (36,000m2 approx)
Drug Substance Five-storey primary production building (27,300m2 approx)
Suir Engineering has been on site since 2000 responsible for electrical installation works, which include HV & MV services, standby generator, UPS, general services, IT systems, security systems, protective services, mechanical wiring, testing & commissioning.
Suir Engineering Scope of Work
- All Cable Containment Systems and Supports
- Building Main Incoming Transformers; M.V & L.V. Switchgear and Distribution
- 5000/4000amp busduct; 1200/1000 amp busduct
- Control & Instrument Cabling
- Spec Check on all Instruments
- Fit all loose non Inline Instruments Circa 12,00C
- Light Fittings & Power Outlets
- Lighting Control Systems
- Fire Alarm Installations
- BMS Installation
- Voice, Data & Security systems