This contestable 110kV Project is located in Co.Clare and consists of a 3Bay 110kV AIS substation located in Slievecallan. The substation was part of a large Wind Park development being constructed by WCRE. The station is tail feed by 31KM of 110kV underground cable from the existing Ennis ESBN Substation.
Suir Engineering were responsible for the management of full Turnkey Project & PSCS role for the Substation and Cable route.
Suir Engineering Scope of Work
- Civil Design and Construction of 31KM Cable Route
- Liase with Clare Co.Co, NRA, Irish Water, Irish Fisheries etc
- Electrical Design, Procure, Install, Joint and Test 31Km 110KV Cable
- Civil Design and Construction of 110kV Substation
- Electrical Design, Procure and Installation of 110kV AIS Equipment
- Procure, Install and Commission 2no 116MVa 110/33kV Transformers
- Design, Installation and Test of Earthing Systems
- PSCS Role for Substation and 31KM Cable Route (CDM)
- Management of Full Turnkey Project