Suir Engineering carried out the electrical installation services for 112,000 sq ft of a new build on a 17-acre site adjacent to Bausch & Lomb’s current facility in Waterford Film Capacity (FCE). Area 8 is a 2-storey extension to the existing Bausch & Lomb Ireland facility which increases manufacturing capacity and includes a new production, packaging & laboratory facilities, offices & staff accommodation. The development also includes for new delivery facilities, loading docks and marshalling yards, with associated ancillary areas, storage and minor internal modifications. Also provided are a 3-storey plant room extension and roof top plant and proposed relocation of existing security office and new entrance gate. This building achieved LEED certification.
Suir Engineering Scope of Work
- Electrical Distribution System
- Power Distribution Services
- Lighting Services
- Fire Alarm Services
- Earthing, Bonding & Lightning Protection
- Voice and Data
- Mechanical Plant Wiring
- Door Alarm, Intercom, Access Control and Door Hold Open Systems
- Testing & Certification
- Record Documentation / O&M Manuals
- LEED Certification
- Testing & Commissioning of all Areas.