This project involved the Electrical Services Shell & Core Installations for an Office & Commercial development of Block C1 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2.
The development consisted of 7 floors of office space over one level of basement car parking. There were also extensive site services works to the surrounding street level for incoming utilities and new public lighting scheme.
Suir Engineering were responsible for the following works carried out as part of the Shell & Core contract.
Suir Engineering Scope of Work
- New MV distribution switchgear
- New cast resin transformers
- New main LV switchgear
- New life safety generator Installation
- New electrical containment systems
- New installation of general services
- New computer based central internal and external addressable KNX Lighting Control system
- New computer based central maintenance and monitoring system in order to carry out testing of the single point self-contained addressable Emergency Lighting system
- New addressable fire alarm system
- New disabled toilet alarm system
- New Category 6A structured cabling installation
- New lightning protection, earthing and bonding
- New Security System